Monday 18 December 2017

Moodboard



The moodboard was created in order to give me an idea of what I want to include in my poster and how to structure it. The use of many film posters allowed me to notice many conventional aspects that each of them have including; the key image and title which I will know to include in my own. Furthermore, it allowed me to get an idea of what key images are mostly used such as close ups of characters. This is effective as it clearly shows of the facial expression of the character which is mostly fear. Moreover, the colour schemes used in the posters are quite dark with a pop of a bright colour. This makes the poster stand out more and is a technique that I will also use in my poster. The colour that is mostly used to make it stand out is red which connotes blood and danger which are stereotypes of the horror genre. The dark colour scheme connotes death which is a further convention of the horror genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Magazine

After much consideration and feedback I decided to alter my magazine front cover. I mostly focused on re-doing the left hand side wh...